These 10 Quotes Will Inspire And Motivate You
Bad days and tough seasons happen to the best of us. But that doesn't mean we need to live our lives in a place of hardship and struggle. These 10 motivational quotes will inspire you to keep on keepin' on.
1. "Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." -Mother Teresa
2. "We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations." -Chuck Swindoll
3. "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." -C.S. Lewis
4. "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another" -Charles Dickens
5. "Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears." -Les Brown
6. "Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow." -Melody Beattie
7. "It's not happy people who are thankful; it's thankful people who are happy."
8. "God's promises are like the stars; the darker the night the brighter they shine." -David Nicholas
9. "It doesn't matter where you came from. All that matters is where you are going." -Brian Tracy
10. "A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones." Proverbs 14:30